Monday, March 29, 2010

- A Joke From My Daughter



We're packing up to go to Disney World and my 10 year old daughter just told me this joke. I figured I could take a minute to post one more before I go:


There are 5 people on a plane, the pilot, the tallest man on earth, a father and his son, and Al Gore. The pilot announces that the plane is about to crash but they only have 4 parachutes. He then says, “I’m the pilot so I should get a parachute.” He grabs one and jumps out.

Then the tallest man looks at the rest and says “I’m the tallest man alive. I'm going to be a great basketball player so I should get to live.” He grabs another parachute and jumps out.

Al Gore looks at the father and son and says “I’m the smartest man alive… I discovered global warming and invented the internet. I should get to live.” So he grabs one of the remain chutes and jumps out.

Then the father looks at his son and says…”Son… I’ve had a good long life filled with great joy…so you take the last parachute.” the son says “but dad, the smartest man in the world just jumped out of the plane with my backpack on.”

No comments: