Sunday, January 15, 2012

- How Cute...

Look what the kids have been up to...



I'm sorry, I just don't get the whole Jon Stewart thing. It's like he's the host of a news program for people who are too stupid or childish to worry about real solutions to problems. I don't find him particularly funny or clever. And in using his "I'm just a comedian" schtick, he gets to raise shallow childish arguments to problems and then duck behind his clown face whenever someone tries to give him an honest rebuttal.

In a way he's the perfect messenger for the new left. He's not a real thinker, he just pretends to be one on TV.

2 comments:

ikaika said...

I was told by the weekend alphabet pundits that this was a brilliant piece of satire. They laughed and encouraged me to laugh, because they are smarter and more politically in-tune than me.

When is SNL Lorne Michaels going to sue the Daily Show for stealing Weekend Update?

Liberals are so boring.

Sir Real said...

Amen, brother! My lib friends think this guy and Colbert are so clever... Maybe because I grew up in the east coast with a Mosaic orientation... he's too much like everyone I knew back there. So over it...