Tuesday, January 10, 2012

- "I Like To Fire People!"



I know it won't happen, but what I'd really love is to hear Romney grab the knife from their hands and own this phrase. I'd love to hear him say it 50 times a day - everywhere he goes. I'd like him to say it and re-say it so many times that the left will look like idiots for trying to misrepresent it.

But the truth is, I can't handicap politics, and he'd probably be a fool to take my advice on this. Still - as a guy who really doesn't mind firing people who deserve it, (and who would love to fire say... the entire department of education) I'd love to see it.

1 comment:

Hell_Is_Like_Newark said...

Today my employer sent me to a project at a major university. People here (not students or teachers.. but support staff) are all aflutter discussing Romney's comment.

They are all discussing in the context framed by the left.

I am certainly not a Romney fan... I do however consider him comment to be spot on.

I for one, would like to fire most of the people in my city's building department.