Wednesday, January 11, 2012

- They Want Meredith Graves To Go Away Quietly



I guess the press they got over the bureaucratic stupidity demonstrated when Meredith Graves was arrested on a gun charge has proven embarrassing. They are trying to make a deal with her to make the whole thing go away.


Shame. I'd love to see Bloomberg dragged into civil court over it all. But god bless to Meredith who won't probably won't have to go to prison after all. Good for her.

And three cheers for the few media outlets and journalists who called so much attention to this story and made it clear just how stupid the New York City government and little Mayor whats-his-face were behaving on the whole thing.

3 comments:

ikaika said...

If they let her go, we'll all be in terror!

Oh the horror! Guns make sane people do bad things!



enjoy your soggy waffle Bloomberg!

:p

frithguild said...

Well if she settles it now, I will admit I was totally wrong about it being a setup.

DADvocate said...

Meredith is from a small community about 10 miles from where I grew up. I don't know here or her family, to my knowledge. But, thank you for supporting her.