Sunday, March 4, 2012

- Race Relations In The Obama Era



Someone had better phone the DailyMail, because they seem to have forgotten one of the cardinal rules for the news media in the age of Obama. If the victim isn't black, then it can't be racism. But try tell that to this kid:

Police are investigating a possible race hate attack after a 13-year-old boy was doused in gasoline and set on fire.
The teenager, who suffered first degree burns to his face and hands, is white and his two attackers black.
His mother Melissa Coon said the attackers told her son 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy'.

Here's my favorite quote from that piece - from the victim's mother:

'My five year old came in and asked me, 'Mom, am I going to get set on fire today?''

Maybe the kid should call Eric Holder and ask him. You never know what the Democrats are planning when it comes time to 'get out the vote'. And since election intimidation is only ever addressed by the justice department if the victims are black, a nice bonfire might be just the thing to attract the 'right kind' of people to the polls.

I know, I know... I'm a racist for even bringing it up. I should do like NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC and the justice department and simply pretend that none of this ever happened.

3 comments:

frithguild said...

Melissa Coon?

Tom said...

The question here is, are you more of a racist for noticing, or am I more of a racist for knowing why you noticed?

The correct answer (of course) is "Both"!

chess said...

but tom.in the liberal noggin its only you....it cant be both or theyd have to admit something they just cant admit...