Friday, August 17, 2012

- A Working Vacation

I can't remember the last time I had a vacation that didn't also involve at least a little work. Usually it's just a few hours in the morning before the open - say 5:00 AM to 9:30 or 10:00. I'm usually done before the girls even get up. But when we took my daughter to Disney World I was making trades on my Blackberry while waiting in line for the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

There's no escaping it I'm afraid. The pressure can be intense, but if you can handle that then it beats the hell out of digging holes. And I'm not exactly like Ari Gold from entourage. After all, the market always closes at 4:00.

Anyway, we're off early in the morning for the gulf, so I'll be traveling pretty much all day tomorrow. But since I'll be working every day after that (at least in the mornings), you can expect to see me around a bit.

Hopefully not too much.

1 comment: