Thursday, September 6, 2012

- Ban Corporate Profits

I don't get Peter Schiff. I know his heart is in the right place, but in my opinion he makes himself the fool to make his point. And what is it he wants to do for a living - does he want to be a Senator, or a TV star or something... what?

I mean, I can relate with his position. He's a finance guy who has an interest in politics and believes in liberty. I am too. But who dose he think he's persuading with this circus? Of course these idiot Democrats will agree to ban corporate profits, but it wasn't their idea so what does it prove? That they don't trust corporations? that they lack the introspection to know they're being had? Is any of this news to anyone?

I really just don't get it.

Anyway, here he is again.

3 comments:

ikaika said...

Someone showed Pete the Evan Coin Maloney (Brain Terminal) videos and Pete decided to borrow the schtick.

Whatever happened to Evan Maloney?

ikaika said...

Sorry - That was Evan Coyne Maloney, and I haven't looked at Brain Terminal in a long time.

Here is what Evan is noted for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks4esvyHGLQ&feature=youtu.be

Chess said...

Peter Peter... Gold..Bunkers.Gold.Gold...
In reality its exactly what these people feel. Give me. Give me.
Back To my manifesto...And Unemployment sucked but BHO gets a bump by number looking for jobs is shit n thus number drops .2 to 8.1...
I can give this speech.."The number dropped to jus above 8 people. We have alot of work to do but we are almost below 8. Help me fix what we started. We are going in the right direction."

Some repub better explain WHY THE FU.. this number is really 10.5 or its a backass positive for BHO.