Monday, February 4, 2013

- Isn't That EEENteresting.

According the The Star Ledger's Paul Mulshine, Disco Frank Lautenberg (shown above pointing a crooked finger at the gallows) is selling Bob Menendez down the river for exactly the reason I thought he was on January 30th.

No one polishes a NJ politician's flaccid member like Mulshine, so he's got plenty of access to all the movers and shakers (or in Lautenberg's case... tremblers). And apparently it's paying off for him by being just one week behind the assessment of a no name blogger who has never personally met Lautenberg or Menendez.

Let's here it for the gentlemen of the press.(Losers)

The really funny thing is, I'm actually horrible and handicapping politics, as everyone here knows full well. My real job is what I'm good at, not this nonsense.

But even though I suck at it, and even though I don't have any actual access to politicians, and even though I do the bulk of my research while playing Minecraft/Tekkit with my daughter and talking to my brother on the phone, I'm still apparently way better at it than Paul Mulshine, who ostensibly does it for a living.

Super Loser.

4 comments:

ikaika said...

Tom,
Menedez is on to us! :O

"The smears that right-wing blogs have been pushing since the election - and that is totally unsubstantiated and it's amazing to me that anonymous, nameless, faceless individuals on a web site can drive that type of story into the mainstream," he said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/04/cnn-exclusive-menendez-speaks-out-rebuts-prostitute-claims/

Tom said...

This is off topic and doesn't warrant a full post but I wanted to say something in public about it so it's time stamped.

The 'find an individual to vilify' knife cuts both ways. The NRA hasn't done it yet, but I predict they will.

My bet would be a blue state Republican who looks weak in the knees. Said Republican will say "registration doesn't seem so bad" or some such, and the NRA will take him out.

That will put the fear of god into the rest of the invertebrate flock in congress, and then we'll finally be done with this BS "debate".

frithguild said...

Well, Menendez has been forced to recognize the existence of the story. He has cleverly used the boogeyman gambit (Is that racist of me?). He reimbursed $58,500 from his personal funds for paid trips to the Dominican Republic after it, "came to my attention" and said it was unfortunate that the trips "fell through the cracks."

Whose crack? That must be some crack - can we have a more detailed description of it please. Where was it located? How was it oriented so that it collected $58,500. Can I get a crack like that? If so where?

ikaika said...

lol @ frithguild