Wednesday, June 15, 2016

- Gersh Kuntzman: Laughinstock

This has been getting some laughs in my sewing circle:

New York Daily News writer Gersh Kuntzman fired an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle for the first time at a gun range in Philadelphia — and he left absolutely terrified.

“The recoil bruised my shoulder,” he added. “The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary case of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

I have video on my phone of my 13 year old niece shooting my AR15. 10 shots in 2 seconds, and she came up with a massive cheese eating grin. It was also fired by my 11 year old nephew (who at the time wasn't strong enough to lift a shotgun) with the same reaction.

So this leader of men - this hero of the 4th estate, couldn't handle something that was easily accomplished by a 13 year old girl. OK... the girl was my blood kin and daughter to the toughest man I know, so she probably has a bit more intestinal fortitude than average. But seriously... PTSD? From a day at the range? I can only imagine the reaction of my buddy Karl who's bump firing of my AK47 (a considerably larger round with considerably more recoil) was probably the happiest I've ever seen a human at the range.

What's even more shocking however is that this guy thinks he's the rational voice of America. But he lives in a bubble with walls so thick, that he thinks he can say, truthfully or not, that the tiny little bullet of the AR15 which was specifically designed to minimize recoil, was traumatizing enough to send him to therapy. In his world, that's a completely believable statement. Or at least he thought so yesterday.

He should try firing my Moisin Nagant with its beach ball sized muzzle flash and recoil so stiff that even I put a pad on mine to fire it. (the fact that it was a communist rifle will no doubt make him feel better) Or he should try a 338 hunting rifle which is the MINIMUM in Alaska for Bear hunting, or a 375 which is the minimum round for hunting in most of Africa. Either of those would probably leave him in a state of catatonia or rushing off the gender reassignment clinic.

This is who is reporting the news to us. These little girls who live their whole lives behind the wire and are incapable of even the smallest act of personal fortitude. He doesn't even qualify as a woman. Women are naturally fearful compared to men but many of them will do what they can within their limitations when cornered. But this pansy was born a man. Though obviously that's a very generous use of the term.

I don't have insults big enough for this turd. This self congratulatory little parasite. In a quotable sentence, I think Gersh Kuntzman is a useless, helpless, diapered little coward who doesn't even have the manhood to practice defending himself. In his commitment to yellow journalism he's made himself a laughingstock to the 290 million Americans that all know what a group of weak kneed pansies live in New York City. The act of safely practicing an act of self defense leaves him quivering in his underoos. Pajama boy can probably kick his omega ass.

If we're all like this cowardly little child, then the Muslims deserve to enslave us. Lucky for us they will probably kill the journalists first.

4 comments:

Hell_Is_Like_Newark said...

If he fired a Mosin,he would piss his pants, curl up into the fetal position, and cry.

chess said...

I believe he is a leader of what is now called the "snowflake " generation... We are toast. In a previous one of your columns you said we have a 100 million armed men . Sadly we dont. Maybe ??? 5 million.. Maybe. By the way all this talk about guns is pushing really hard on my safe space.... Can we talk about Unicorns?

MikeCLT said...

This reminds me of the satire of Joe the Veep's recommendation to women to get shotgun for self defense instead of an assault rifle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHZ7zXLvOkY

MikeCLT said...

This website has some fun with Kuntzman and other scary things.

http://monsterhunternation.com/2016/06/16/ask-kuntzman/