Wednesday, July 6, 2016

- Regarding Gretchen Carlson

I don't know much about this woman but I've seen her on TV. She was fired from Fox news a while back, so she's done what any "Strong Independent Woman" in modern America would do... she's filed a Sexual Harassment Suit. You can find the story around the internet yourself if you like, but I don't put any stock in it. It sounds to me like just one more girl who wants to be treated just like the men, until she's treated just like the men.

And after seeing her on TV, at a glance I'd say an early middle aged version of this applies:

Sound to me like Gretchen has moved into the "Danger Zone".

4 comments:

chess said...

WHERE DOES "BATSHIT" CRAZY FIT?

AND I WILL THROW IN THE ARTICLE ON DRUDGE BY TRUMPS SON-IN-LAW IS AN EXCELLENT PIECE. WORTHY OF A MOMENT AT THE CONVENTION.

ikaika said...

crazy hot matrix is validated by the fact that it is explained by a CCW instructor

Muzzlethemuz said...

OMG. You must be a lost brother. When I first saw that skit on Youtube I lost it.

Hell_Is_Like_Newark said...

That video has been making the rounds for a while. I am amazed out how so many women (and the lefty men) get livid after watching it. Normally the gun alone sets them off on a tirade.