Friday, October 28, 2016

- Nazi's Under The Bed

According to Glenn Beck's Facebook page, Vladamir Putin is now funding the Alt-Right.

I have a friend of mine who is the US Public Relations guy for Bakail the Russian arms manufacturer, and I know he has close connections to some of Putin's people. His personal politics are right of center (my friend... not Putin), but to my knowledge he's never gotten directly involved in politics. He's more of a tech and entertainment guy.

But if the money is going to start flowing, I'm happy to do my part. I'll get him in touch with the Derb and Peter Brimelow, and see what can be worked out. It may be illegal for Putin to get involved in political campaigns, but there is nothing prevent him from paying the salaries of people who write things for a living. Of course, for any of this to be worth the effort Glenn Beck would have to be something other than a deranged lunatic who is just imagining Nai's under his bed.

Beck was never the smartest guy nor the most stable of personalities, but why he despises the Alt-right like this is a total mystery to me. From what I understand his media empire is in flames, and that must be a part of it. When your vision of a future starts to fall apart, it's easier to start blaming others than looking to your own mistakes.

Of course, that's also how 'the jews' got blamed for German economic failure between the world wars, but I'm sure the coincidence is totally missed by Glenn Beck.

2 comments:

Muzzlethemuz said...

As if on cue within these last hours... have we just seen the much vaunted Assange/Putin October surprise? Something's up... http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html

chess said...

Won't matter. Hers to lose