Saturday, November 26, 2016

- The Derb as Seer

I was performing a household errand this morning and listening to The Derb's 2013 speech to the Amren conference. Good stuff that, and very instructive. I'd suggest you listen to it. But it isn't what this post is about.

I don't care for youtube's autoplay feature, and under normal circumstances I'd stop the video before having to listen to the smug imbecile below, but in this case my hands were full so I had to let it play. Good fun this. Turns out that whatshisname's smugness was off base by just a tad, and the Derb, (with inspiration from Steve Sailer) was 100% right.

That makes this a very satisfying thing to watch for me, in light of the election:

1 comment:

Hell_Is_Like_Newark said...

On a side note:

The WSJ is reporting that the NRA is working with Congress to bring a CCW reciprocity bill to Trump's desk ASAP, after Trump is sworn in.

If such a bill made it into law, the air would be punctuated by the sound of Leftist's heads exploding in horror... at least where I live.