Friday, January 20, 2017

- Oh What A Beautiful Morning....

I ripped this off from ace of spades because you just can't miss it. Think of this as me retweeting, if I had a twitter account.

Protester screams NOOOOOO at the heavens as Trump is sworn in as President.

Is it a man? Is it a woman? Who knows. Certainly not me. You can never tell when it comes to devoted liberals. But whatever their binary gender, their misery is beautiful and well deserved. I can't tell you what a delicious irony it is to know that these people who are storming around Washington smashing windows and throwing rocks at police, have the banner slogan of "Love Trumps Hate". I've never seen a bunch of people more consumed with hate in my life.

1 comment:

Muzzlethemuz said...

Re the screamer... some people just have too much time on their hands. Pathetic.