Saturday, February 11, 2017

- It's Like Dinner With The Derb

I kid because I love. Actually, this is much more plainspoken than the Derb himself would ever do, though he'd probably echo the sentiment. The truth is, for a racist/fascist/homophobic hater, the Derb is much more concerned with being polite than this, and would never take the chance on offending. Though I can easily imagine that on his 5th bourbon, this is probably exactly what he'd sound like. One of these days I'll have to get him hammered and find out.

1 comment:

Muzzlethemuz said...

Damn! Somebody's pissed.

I have to wonder if Mr. Trump's dismissive comments with regards to NATO aren't a tacit invitation to Mr. Putin to role westward, right to the Atlantic. The EU was a questionable proposition before the Islamic surge. The surest bet on liberalism is its inevitable collapse in the face of hostile intent and action. It merely needs to be tested and all hell starts to break loose.

Words cannot express the joy I feel from watching progressivism's paroxymic collapse.