Wednesday, February 1, 2017

- Radicals Plan A General Strike

It's scheduled for Friday, February 17th. I don't know what to make of this yet. It will clearly be a Hillary Archipelago phenomenon. But I don't know how widespread. IF it's just government employees then we're probably fine. At this point they do more to us than for us. And the clients who rely on social services are all leftists already anyway.

But I'd be interested in the position of some of the larger HR departments, to something like this. Everywhere I've ever worked, personal issues (like you specific political affiliations) were supposed to be left at home. We analyzed political consequences of course, which is why so many people in Trading ended up as conservatives. But I do wonder how the big companies will react to a thing like this.

Maybe it will just be all the Starbucks that will have to close that day.

1 comment:

Hell_Is_Like_Newark said...

My commute would suck if NY and Port Authority transit workers decided to walk out. Other than that, I doubt I would miss government (outside of fire and the police) that much.