Thursday, May 25, 2017

- Behold Feminism's Future Demise

I was almost not going to post this because I was so pleased with the outcome of my last 'stream of consciousness' piece. But it's really too much fun not to share. What we have here, explained with the typical serious intellectual clarity of my favorite Canadian academic Janice Fiomengo, is a detailed description of the snake of Feminism, finally turning on itself, and devouring it's own tail.

And when the academics all turn on each other, as Janice ever so clearly explains they have, the rest of the mindless drones can't be far behind. In no time they'll all be locked in their bedroom closets in the Fetal position, and the rest of us can get on with the serious business of being civilized men and women.

The long night of excess obviously isn't over just yet, but I think you can see the end of it from here.

No comments: