Saturday, June 17, 2017

- The Cosby Mistrial

The Cosby mistrial cause is obvious. There were women on the jury. At least one of those women sat there in the jury roum, filled with gyrrl power and said "I don't care what the evidence is or isn't, I say he's guilty and going to jail."

Personally, I don't know if he's guilty or innocent, but I find it hard to believe that in this climate, it would require actually proving he's guilty to find him so, and because of that I'd like to see him acquitted. Mine is a purely political position.

I remember Cosby mostly for his classic comedy, and his assertions about the black community which I found to be clear headed. I can't find the latter, but this is one of the best bits from the former. This is what you should think of when you think of him:

No comments: